- HOME >>
We use monofilament and multifilament yarns, which are chemical fibers (polyester, aramid, etc.) specially made for industrial products, as raw materials to manufacture and sell custom-made paper dryer fabrics, sludge treatment belt presses, and fabric and mesh belts for the food industry.
We will strive as a company that continues to be an indispensable presence for our customers while being able to respond to their wishes and requests.
Chairman Katsuhiko Nomura
A company that strives to be an indispensable presence for our customers.
- Company name
- Nippon Canvas co.,ltd.
- December 1, 2006
- Headquarters / Factory
- Headquarters 284 Yasukawa, Tonami City, Toyama Prefecture 939-1438
Second factory, 426 Yagi, Tonami City, Toyama Prefecture, 939-1317
- TEL / FAX
- Headquarters / Factory TEL:+81-763-37-1110 / FAX:+81-763-37-8118
2nd factory TEL:+81-763-32-2218
- JPY66.4 million
- Chairman Katsuhiko Nomura
President Takayuki Ito
Director Daisuke Goto
Director Yoo Hee Chul
Business director Takao Tsutsumi
Inspector Shinji Shirasawa
- Oct 1956
- Main Mill Nippon Canvas (Industry) Co., Ltd. established at 3-97 Mishima-cho, Tonami City, Toyama 939-13 Japan
We produce and sell our original dryer fabrics out of PMC
mainly for Chuetsu Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd. & Chuetsu Printing Paper Co., Ltd. which are the related companies to us in those days.
- Aug 1995
- After merged to Chuetsu Tech Co., Ltd., the company liaiiie is changed to Chuetsu Tech Co., Ltd. Canvas Department.
- Mar 1996
- Expansion of business due to many huge paper machines in customers' mills. A new mill is moved to 284 Yasukawa, Tonami City, Toyama 939-1438 Japan.
- Mar 1997
- Technical Agreement is made with Scapa Scandia Ltd. (known as Voith Paper Fabrics at present), which have about 25% of dryer fabrics share in the world market. It makes us meet customers' requirements for a wide range of products.
- Jul 1997
- After the mill and the office are moved to Yasukawa, they are fully working. It makes us produce the dryer fabrics especially for the huge paper machine.
- Nov 1999
- ISO9001 acquisition
- Dec 2004
- The warper is designed and developed in our own company, which is working successfully. (first time in Japan)
- Dec 2006
- Main Mill NIPPON CANVAS CO., LTD. established after separation from Chuetsu Tech Co., Ltd.
- Jan 2010
- Second Plant Begins Operation.